YouTube - Not on the Outside - The Moments
Sometimes it's just plain wise to keep things to yourself. You meet that special person, the one who sets bells ringing in your heart. But you cannot blurt out your feelings, can't reveal a thing, because love can be very risky. Go ahead and let your true feelings show and guaranteed, you will be walking alone. Human nature
just doesn't do well when it comes to wearing your heart on your sleeve. To me it's like gambling, you win some, and you loose some. True, love can be a many splendid thing, but love can also be deadly.
I don't really know what the writer of this song had in mind, but I'll say this, 'Not on the Outside' is really nice. The lead singer is fantastic, and his back-up have really made this song something I could listen to for hours and not get tired.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment